Friday, October 25, 2019

God-Confident Kids by Cyndie Claypool de Neve

I was very excited to be able to read God-Confident Kids by Cyndie Claypool de Neve. This is actually the first book I read by her as the main author. I've read two she co--authored that you can see here and here.  I loved this book because it's practical and real!  Cyndie offers advice, wisdom and insight to moms of children ages toddler to young adult!

In God-Confident Kids  Cyndie talks about faith vs. fear, releasing your kids (!), fostering your children's strengths, teaching your children to pray (in a very practical way) and scripture prayers for your child. Cyndie reminds us that we are not our child's Holy Spirit!  She also gives some good insight into praying for your child's future spouse and specific guidance for all ages and stages. Cyndie draws on her experience as a marriage and family therapist to offer her insight and expertise.
I particularly liked the specific verses to combat fear on page 159.

In God-Confident Kids  Cyndie offers treasure of resources to help your child grow in their confidence in Christ and confidence in life. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review. I was happy to do that and recommend God-Confident Kids!




No comments:

Post a Comment