Thursday, October 24, 2019

Strong Brave Loved by Holley Gerth

Strong Brave Loved: Empowering Reminders of Who You Really Are by Holly Gerth is an excellent follow-up to her book Fierce Hearted.  (Reading Fierce Hearted is not necessary to understand this book.) This book features sixty practical devotions that will make you think, reflect, and grow. 

One thing that I really enjoyed about this book is that it has a daily passage with a time for reflection. This book would be great to do each day. The book is attractive and would make a marvelous gift. Think Christmas time!  Holly writes a book that is for women of all ages and all walks of life. She draws on real life examples in Strong Brave Loved. I am all about practical and really enjoyed that this book offers encouragement.  

I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review. I am happy to do just that and think this book is well worth the purchase!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment