Monday, October 21, 2019

She Prays by Debbie Lindell

She Prays by Debbie Lindell is a devotional book focused on prayer and a "31-Day Journey to Confident Conversations with God".   Debbie breaks it into to four parts: she prays with understanding, she prays with knowledge, she prays with trust and she prays with power.  Each short devotional offers insight into each topic (broken down even further) and then a space for reflection or action.

I have read many books on prayer, and while I did enjoy this devotional, I found that it could have been just a little more focused. Debbie does share great insights from her many years of ministry and offers a great devotional.  This can be an encouragement to many women who are looking for some daily wisdom. I did appreciate the space for reflection and taking action. (I'm all about practical.)

I was given a free copy of She Prays from the publisher for my honest review, which I was happy to do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment