Thursday, October 17, 2019

Lies Women Believe and the Truth That Sets Them Free by Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth

Lies Women Believe and the Truth That Sets Them Freeby Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth is a book that every woman needs to read. Even if you think you dont!

In Lies Women Believe and the Truth That Sets Them Free, Nancy goes through 45 lies that Satan tells women. Nancy also explains the truth about each lie and exposes each one. She gives you practical advice and scripture to combat each lie. Practical advice, wisdom from those who have been thereand so much more.

Honestly I thought I didnt need this book but after reading it I think every woman needs to read it. We also started doing it at a small group and it has been excellent. I highly recommend Lies Women Believe and the Truth That Sets Them Free.  This is a classic that has been updated that women need to read and share. 

This book is a treasure. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review. I am happy to do just that and highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment