Monday, October 14, 2019

M.O.M. {Master Organizer of Mayhem}

M. O. M. {Master Organizer of Mayhem} by Kristi Clover is a must read for moms!!!!  I have read many books about organization and reducing clutter. So far this is my favorite one! I love the way Kristi gives you the “permission” to do it your way and glean ideas from others. She also provides many ideas.

Kristi offers practical advice and forgiveness when you can’t follow a plan! I love the way that Kristi breaks it down to simple steps. The first part of the book is the foundation, ten simple rules that will change your home life. These are practical ideas for moving forward to reduce clutter. Phase 2 is the framework systems that will make your home more efficient. And phase 3 is the finishing touches along with bringing it all together to create a home you love. I can’t say enough about how much I appreciated the hints and tips in this book.


I wish I would have had this book years ago but I’m thankful for it now. I think I would have implemented her laundry system!  This book is for moms of infants all the way through moms of teens. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review which I am very happy to do. I appreciated this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment