Monday, October 21, 2019

Podcasts! What Are You Listening To??????

I have had the opproutnity to listen to some great podcasts lately! Here’s what I’m listing to! {In no particular order}


My standby! I haven't missed one yet! This is a great listen for parents and all ministry leaders! Powerful insight! Moms In Prayer


A faithful standby. I try to catch these when I can! Focus on the Family

Another faithful standby. I don't listen to this as much but browse when I'm able. Family Life Today

This just cracks me up. I did enjoy Jamie Ivey's bookThe Happy Hour

This is a great one about differences of women and how two women can view the world so differently. I appreciate this one. The Martha and Mary Show

Someone shared this one with me. I love it! A great resource on technology! Brave Parenting

This one features three women who share they perspectives. I listen to this one when I can. Mom to Mom

This is a great resource if you have teen!  Biblical insight as well! Youth Culture Matters

Just found this after reading her book! Another practical one! Simply Joyful




No comments:

Post a Comment