Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Jesus In Me by Anne Graham Lotz

I throughly enjoyed Jesus In Me by Anne Graham Lotz. Anne shares many personal stories and offers great insight in the book about the Holy Spirit. Anne takes the time to look at the Biblical aspects of the Holy Spirit and offers some perspectives that are not new, but may not be often thought of. 

I really appreciated Anne’s honesty and vulnerability as she shared many personal stories in Jesus In Me. Anne offers the stories of her journey through widowhood as well as her cancer journey. This book challenged me to think (which I appreciate) and was a great encouragement!!!

I highly recommend Jesus In Me by Anne Graham Lotz. I will be sharing this book with others as it is an excellent resource. I was given a free copy of Jesus In Me by the publisher for my honest review, which I was happy to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment