Monday, March 27, 2023

The Time Saving Mom by Crystal Paine

The Time Saving Mom by Crystal Paine teaches you how to juggle a lot, enjoy your life and accomplish what matters most. Crystal Paine is most well known for her blog on money saving tips. She has written several other books. Crystal is a very busy mom. She has much to do in her life, including care for a special needs child. This book does offer much insight, motivation, and wisdom. It is extremely simple which Crystal does share at the end of the book. I did find some things practical, but other things weren’t as practical as I would’ve liked. Personally, I would have liked a demonstration on using the Google Calendar that she recommends so much. I realize that something I can find easily. 

I did appreciate Crystal’s insight, concerning a stop doing list. I’ve never thought about writing out a list of things I would stop doing. Crystal also encourages you to step out and do the things you need to do as well as take personal responsibility for your life, your growth, and your actions. This book is definitely motivating and offers some practical tips along the way. I did find it very helpful. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review, which I was happy to do. I highly recommend The Time Saving Mom by Crystal Paine.

No comments:

Post a Comment