Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Secrets of Sex & Marriage by Shaunti Feldhahn and Dr. Michael Sytsma

Secrets of Sex and Marriage by Shaunti Feldhahn and Dr. Michael Systma is a unique book with excellent information. This book is unique in that it offers much of the why behind sex in marriage. The authors have spent much time in research backing up their writing. I found the book to be different from other books in a good way. I also appreciated the frank talk and insight from the authors who have years of experience with helping couples. This book tackles many assumptions and myths and helps the reader to understand in a straightforward way. This book is a why behind sex, not a how to. Secrets of Sex & Marriage is written for the average person, not a counselor or therapist. (Although it could be used by a counselor or therapist.) This book offers new and well supported information. It was also easy to read. I was given a free copy from my publisher for my honest review which I was happy to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment