Wednesday, March 15, 2023

The Lord Bless You by Terry A. Smith

The Lord bless You by Terry A. Smith is a 28 day journey to experience God’s extravagant blessings. This wonderful devotional book begins with an introduction about the simple phrase “bless you”. The author explores using that phrase, and what it really means. It then goes into a daily devotional for 28 days. The first few pages of each day provide of some background and thought provoking information and then a question for the day. 

I found the Terry Smith provided good insight and really explores the concept of the Lord blessing an individual. The book is broken into several sections, including blessing, purpose, people, and gratitude. I was given a free copy from the publisher, for my honest review, which I was happy to do. I highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment