Friday, March 3, 2023

The Cairo Curse by Pepper Basham

The Cairo Curse by Pepper Basham is the second book in the Freddie & Grace Mystery Series. I think it is crucial to read the first book in the series. This is one particular book that definitely lends itself to a series. As I started reading, I was confused by the background and some of the characters due to the fact that I did not read the first book in the series. There are multiple characters. Again, reading the first book would be helpful.

However, Pepper Basham does write in her award-winning style of suspense and romance. Readers will be captivated as a newlyweds, Lord and Lady Astley , head to Egypt on their honeymoon. It is quite the adventure and even dangerously thrilling with the outgoing character Lady Grace Astley. This book will take you on many exciting experiences.  I highly recommend this book in particularly if you read the first book in the series. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review, which I was happy to do. I would recommend The Cairo Curse.

No comments:

Post a Comment