Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Overwhelming, Power Packed, Comprehensive, and Informative! The Study Bible for Women CSB





Wow! I just received The Study Bible for Women Christian Standard Bible. This Bible is amazing. As a point of reference, I generally read out of the NIV (1984) and Message ~ parallel passage Bible. So I haven’t used a study Bible in a long time. This Bible is rather large. It is very comprehensive. Not one you would carry around with you all the time. However I do think it is very beneficial.

I will refrain from much discussion on the theology aspect. However I will say that it is definitely much more gender neutral. It is geared towards women. Which, let’s admit, makes sense as it’s a women’s study Bible!!!

This Bible is full of many features including a word study, in-depth introductions to each book of the Bible, a timeline featuring both world events and biblical events, devotionals, insight into biblical womanhood, maps, a comprehensive index, studies on the doctrine of God, character profiles, and much more! Wow! This Bible could be a little overwhelming. However I think you could pick and choose which features you wanted to use. You could spend days upon days, no make that years upon years, reading through this Bible and still not take it all in. I will admit it was overwhelming. However when you look at the price this is quite a deal for this type of resource.

This is a great Bile for any woman looking to go deeper in her Bible study. I was given a free Bible for my honest review. All opinions and thoughts are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment