Monday, May 14, 2018

More Organizing ~ Scarfs

Oh that scarf collection. The one you just can't seem to organize!

Do you roll them up in a ball? Wait, you have too many!

Do you buy the organizer that has the rings all down it in rows and columns? Wait, it won't hold all your scarfs AND you can't get them untangled! {Trust me,  I know this. Thank you Ikea!}

I started putting my scarfs on hangers with ring. BUT it didn't work. The rings would roll all around. They HAD to be perfectly balanced!

So I finally got smart and grabbed the pipe cleaners. Yes, the kids pipe cleaners!

And simple solution.

You will need:
pipe cleaners
2 inch capacity loose leaf binder rings (Amazon!)
Fancy hanger ~ well not that fancy. I got the velvet type coated ones from Ross. They are supposed to hold more.

Take the pipe cleaner and cut it in thirds or fourths.  Fasten the ring to the hanger. I did about 6-7 rings evenly spaced on the hanger.

Make sure the opening for the ring is facing DOWN. That way if you a scarf that is a never ending one you can open the ring.

I sorted my scarfs (mostly) by color.

Hang them up and you are DONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment