Monday, May 7, 2018

Organizing ~ Earrings!!!!

So admittedly I didn’t get my ears pierced until I was older. Um, not that old. But older than most!!! Let’s just saw it was after my 20’s! Once I finally took the leap (I had waited for many reasons) I had started to accumulate many pairs of earrings. All just everywhere!! Which quickly lead to how to organize them!?!?!?

I think I found this in a magazine. And it’s perfect! Well, perfect as long as you put them back! I {obviously} clip or hook any earrings together that I can do just that with! However what to do with all the other pairs? I put them on a button. Yes, it’s that simple! Better yet, I use the button collection I have of all those buttons that come with a top or such that “you just might need one day” if said top loses a button! Yes, those. The ones you can’t decide if you should hang on to just in case or where to stash them “just in case”.

 Honestly when I think about it my grandmother (my beloved Mimi) had a button collection. Just the other day I took buttons off an old dress shirt  my husband had that was torn! Into my button collection they went! Using those buttons to store your earrings is perfect for that collection!

This is simple it is!



Earrings hooked on buttons!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment