Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Your New Now by Nicki Koziarz

Your New Now by Nicki Koziarz is an excellent book sharing the four stages of change or transition in life. As in true Nicki author style, Nicki is real and shares her joys, struggles and everyday life in her book. Her writing is authentic and relatable for many women. After each transition that Nicki shares, there is a mini Bible study on Moses. This could be completed individually or as a group. This book is great for reading alone or could be shared with a group of friends. It could be completed as a low key Bible study.

Nicki also has excellent resources on her website to go along with the book. There are places to journal in the book. It is a great source for personal reflection of what transition you are in. I found myself relating, highlighting and filling in the spaces provided with self reflection. This book is relatable to women of all stages, although I found it more so relatable as I have experienced some of the same stages as Nicki. I highly recommend Your New Now by Nicki Koziarz. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review. I  can't wait to share it with others! Such an encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment