Wednesday, May 17, 2023

When Tomorrow Came by Hannah Linder

Join in on the captivating tale by Hannah Linder in Tomorrow Never Came. Nan and Heath are siblings abandoned by their papa and abused. They live in a crate and survive on the London streets. Searching for food and living in poor conditions. However, Nan is rescued from her life during an unfortunate accident. A gentleman takes her to his home to care for her. Heath, on the other hand is without Nan. They have both grown up in such a hard life. Their father has abandoned them. Heath must do what he must to survive.

There are many twists, and turns to the plot of When Tomorrow Came. Join Heath and Nan on their unexpected journey with their father, forgiveness, and being reunited. Not all is that as it appears. 


I enjoyed When Tomorrow Came by Hannah Linder. I would recommend this book. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review, which I was happy to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment