Friday, May 5, 2023

Create Anyway by Ashlee Gadd

Create Anyway, the Joy of Pursuing Creativity in the Margins of Motherhood by Ashlee Gadd is a beautifully illustrated, hardcover book sharing Ashlee's journey of mothering and creativity. This is a raw and honest look at mothering as well as creativity. Ashlee gives moms the permission to be creative. The audience is definitely for younger mothers. Ashlee is the founder of Coffee + Crumbs, an online to community for mothers. She also shared shares highlights of other women who have been creative. This content is geared towards younger mothers, and will be an encouragement for them. As a mother of older children, I did not find it quite as appealing. However, I am sure it will be benefit younger moms. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review, which I was happy to do. This will be an encouragement for many. 

No comments:

Post a Comment