Monday, May 29, 2023

Stuff I'd Only Tell God by Jennifer Dukes Lee

I was so excited to get my hands on this guided journal by Jennifer Dukes Lee. If you follow Jennifer, you know she is real, honest and fun! Stuff I'd Only Tell God is a guided journal of courageous honesty, obsessive truth-telling, and beautifully ruthless self-discovery. This fun book features wonderful journal prompts and thought-provoking illustrations to journal your life. Sections include me and my people, me and my past, me and right now, me and my weird ways, honesty, me and my future. This journal helps you reflect on many areas of your life and is absolutely fun. Anything from how you spend your free time, to two truths, and a lie, to your worst nightmare, or this, or that, habits, places you’ve been or don’t want to go, as well as a plethora of other journal prompts. This journal is great for self reflection and also makes a wonderful gift. This can also be passed down to family or used year after year to see growth and change. Well done, Jennifer!

I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review. I am so thankful I was and happily recommend this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment