Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Blind Trust by Natalie Walters

Blind Trust by Natalie Walters shares the story of Lyla Fox and her daring role with the SNAP Agency. Lyla is undercover working an investigation of veteran fraud. However she is not as careful as she once once and she blames it on the presence of Nicolas and his charm. Suddenly Lyla receives a death threat and there are several close calls for her life. What is going on? Who is put to get her and why? Will her life be influenced by Nicolas? Can she work with him moving forward? Is it worth the cost?

Blind Trust weaves quite a tale of mystery and romance. This book is part three of a series and as a first time reader of this series (and the only book I read from the series) I would recommend reading the first two books. The story is captivating however I think the reader would enjoy it as part of the series and not a stand alone book. I did enjoy the book and would recommend. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment