Thursday, October 20, 2022

The God Shot by Tara-Leigh Cobble

The God Shot by Tara-Leigh Cobble features 100 snapshots of God's character in scripture. I love to study God’s characteristics. This small book by the very popular Tara-Leigh Cobble is an excellent resource. She shares so many attributes of God. These include God is our inheritance, God fulfills, God is patient, God grants righteousness, and God of all nations to make just a few. Each day has a scripture verse and a devotional reading. I appreciate that the scripture is included. This book is fantastic for further study of God and who He is. This is a concise but powerful book. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review. I highly recommend the God Shot 100 Snapshots of God’s Character in Scripture.

No comments:

Post a Comment