Thursday, October 6, 2022

love, pray, listen by Mary DeMuth ~ A Must Read!

Love, Pray, Listen by Mary DeMuth, Parenting Your Wayward Adult Kids with Joy has an incorrect subtitle. It should be Parenting Your Adult Kids with Joy. This book is not just for parenting wayward adult children; it is extremely valuable for all parents. Honestly it’s one of the best books I’ve read recently and I read a lot. Mary’s insight and wisdom into launching your adult children, struggling through guilt of perfect parenting or trying to be the perfect parent, and raising your children with the hope their salvation has been inspirational and educational. Mary does an excellent job of pointing the reader towards prayer, scripture and examining oneself in parenting. She offers practical Biblical advice at the end of each chapter along with practical action steps. This book is a must read for Christian moms of children in the middle school, high school and post school years. I cannot recommend this book enough. I am extremely honored and privileged to have read it and better for it. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review. I will be ordering several for friends. I highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment