Thursday, October 20, 2022

Daily Wisdom for Women 2023 Devotional Collection

Daily Wisdom for Women is a 2023 devotional collection. This would make a perfect gift book for the new year as well as a gift to ones self. Each day offers a short devotional that correlates with a specific date. January 1 obviously starts off with a New Beginning. Each devotional entry features a scripture verse, a short commentary about the verse and a small prayer at the end. It also has a companion read through the Bible plan at the back of the book. I love the wisdom that is shared throughout this book. This book is an excellent resource for encouragement and wisdom. I appreciate that the scripture throughout the book comes from different translations. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review which I was happy to do. I recommend Daily Wisdom for Women. 

No comments:

Post a Comment