Wednesday, October 19, 2022

The Clutter Fix by Shannon Acheson

I thoroughly loved The Clutter Fix by Shannon Acheson. I have read many books on decluttering. This was a very unique book as it talks about practical ways to not just declutter, but also how to organize your home. Many books will just tell you how to de-clutter and offer little hope for organizing. This book offers practical resources for you to figure out your organizing style. Shannon keeps it real in the book, by sharing her own stories, and understands the various struggles people have with clutter and organization. I found this book to be one of the most useful clutter and organizing books I have read. There are many practical resources in the book for you to work thorough your clutter or organizational styles. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review. I am so glad I read this book. And happy to recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment