Monday, October 31, 2022

Dangerous Beauty by Melissa Koslin

Dangerous Beauty by Melissa Koslin is an absolute must read! However, get ready before you start to read. I read this book in two days not my normal speed. I could not put it down. Liliana, originally from Mexico, finds herself in the woods running from those who have captured her for sex trafficking. As a beautiful woman, she is highly desired and has a specific buyer. However she is able to escape her captors and run for shelter. She ends up at a gas station. The incredible tale that follows will have you thinking and questioning, all the while enjoying the story. 

On the back cover it says “do not start this book and deal you have time to read it in one gulp.“ I absolutely agree with that statement. I would caution you not to start this book until you have time to read it in it’s entirety. I thoroughly enjoyed A Dangerous Beauty. I cannot recommend it enough. I will be buying this book as a gift for others. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review which I was happy to do. I highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment