Saturday, June 25, 2022

Among the Innocent by Mary Alford

Among the Innocent by Mary Alford is the amazing romance suspense tale of Leah Miller. Leah‘s family was murdered almost 10 years ago. Leah had been seeing Jon behind her parents back. Raised in the Amish church, this was forbidden by Leah‘s family. Unfortunately Jon was not trustworthy and ended up murdering Leah‘s entire family in front of her. He promised he would one day come back for her. Dalton is the new sheriff in town. Taking over for Ellis, the late sheriff who took in Leah after her family died and raised her. Leah was no longer Amish but now a police officer. However something just isn’t right and Dalton knows too much about the case. Why is Jon back now? Who is Jon?

Simply put, I could not put this book down. I have read other Amish romance books but this seem to be a whole different genre. I thoroughly enjoyed the story. It kept me on the edge of my seat. Looking forward to many more books by this author. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review which I was happy to do. I highly recommend Among the Innocent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment