Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Season of My Enemy by Naomi Musch

Season of my Enemy by Naomi Musch is part of the heroines of World War II series. Fannie is on the farm doing the work her brothers would be doing. However, since they are off at war she must to give up her time at the library and pursuing her education at the normal school to help on the farm. In desperation, her mother allows the German prisoners to work on the farm. How can this be fair when her brothers are fighting in the war? Are Cal and Dale safe?

There is one German prisoner who tends to notice Fannie. She seems to connect with him. However could she even dare to dream about someone who is fighting her brothers, the enemy?


This was a fun read. I do enjoy historical fiction. I don’t know as much about this time. Or circumstance so it was partly educational as well. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review which I was happy to do. I would recommend season of my enemy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment