Saturday, June 4, 2022

The Path to Peace by Ann Swindell

I thoroughly enjoyed The Path to Peace by Ann Swindell. Ann shares eight Bible characters and looks at their journey. She imagines what life what like for them which adds to the storytelling perspective. Scripture reading is suggested to go along with each day.  Ann then weaves in her own story to each character and relates a life experience to each character.

Ann offers some amazing insight. These include:

  • Ask God for peace. 
  • Obedience to God leads to peace with God.
  • Ask God to remind you of his ability. 
  • Know that any fear you experience is meant to strengthen you to get the help you need
  • Fear is actually a gift to us, for it can help us when we respond to it rightly
  • We must learn to trust that God is at work and his way and on his schedule and we must live our lives even as we wait on him
I throughly enjoyed the Path to Peace. I would highly recommend. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review which I was more than happy to do!




No comments:

Post a Comment