Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Where the Road Bends by Rachel Fordham

 Where the Road Bends by Rachel Fordham is an amazing story. I’ll start off by saying I honestly could not put this book down. I’ve read quite few books lately but this one tops them all. Nora King is left on her own in her family farm in Iowa in 1880. Her parents has both passed and she is in desperate need of funds to continue the farm. She is engaged to Jake, who will help with the finances, however this is a marriage of connivence. Suddenly she finds a man bruised and beat up on her property. She nurses him back to health but isn’t sure what to do since her intended will not be happy when he discovers she is nursing another man in her home. What will Nora do? Nora quickly realizes the man she is helping, Quincy is not the same as her intended Jake. Quincy is rather unique and the way she feels around Quincy is not how she feels around Jake.

This book was intriguing and fascinating. Twist and turns that I did not anticipate. As I said I could not put the book down. Rachel weaves the story together in such a way that keeps the reader captivated. I was given a free copy of this book for my honest review. I am delighted to recommend this book and encourage everyone to grab a copy to read. Enjoy the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment