Saturday, November 21, 2020

Our Daily Question ~ Celebrating Our Love, Laughs, and Life Together

Our Daily Questions ~ Three Year Journal for Couples is a unique and fun journal! I appreciate the concept of this type of journal! You answer one question each day. The next year you answer the same question and see if you answer is the same or different than the year before. This concludes with the following (third) year.  This journal is unique in that it is for couples. This creates a daily time for couples to connect and reflect each day.

Quesitons include "What is the last inspirational material you read?" "Would you rather have close friends or one best friend?" and "What is your current go to recipe when hosting friends?"

I appreciate this beautiful, simple, yet elegant journal.  This would make a great daily date for couples and a great gift to couples. (Think wedding!) Buy one for your self and one as a gift!

I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review, which I was happy to do. I would recommend this book!





No comments:

Post a Comment