Saturday, November 21, 2020

Choose Joy A Coloring Book of Gratitude and Wonder

Choose Joy A Coloring Book of Gratitude and Wonder is a beautiful coloring book filled with pages of inspirational quotes and scripture. There are quotes from the variety of sources including Charles Stanley, Bob Goff, Charles Spurgeon, Martin Luther king Junior, Joanna Gaines, Fred Rogers and others. Each page is simply elegant and made of card stock. After the coloring page is completed the page can be framed as inspirational art.

This coloring book is simply beautiful. I love the inspirational pages and beautiful graphics. This would be relaxing for one to work on and encouraging as well. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review which I was happy to do. I am happy to recommend this book! Makes a great gift as well!





No comments:

Post a Comment