Sunday, November 29, 2020

Finding Quiet by Jamie Grace

 Finding Quiet by Jamie Grace...first if you don't know who Jamie Grace is, find out. You will love her personality. She was a You Tube star long before You Tube was as popular as it is today.  I mean, after all, she invited everyone to her wedding!  We have loved and adored Jamie Grace ever since her hit Hold Me. We have seen her in concert, met her in a "fan line" and watched her in a movie.  My daughters have looked up to her and her instagram stories are entertaining.

In Finding Quiet, Jamie shares some of her struggles throughout life, including being in the spotlight at a young age, her mother's health issues, waiting on God's timing for her husband, and her Tourette's Syndrome. Jamie is honest in her journey and shares much of it.

Jamie also shares how to tackle and have grace in many of those challenges. How to seek Christ and how to live for Him in this loud world. Jamie's situation may not be like yours, but she offers practical advice and tips on how to think of creative ways to go through such situations.  

Yes, I'm older than Jamie and have lived more life, but her thoughts, ideas and perspectives were valuable and insightful.  I was given a free copy of Finding Quiet from the publisher for my honest review, which I was happy to do. I would recommend this book!




No comments:

Post a Comment