Thursday, June 13, 2019

Powerful Prayers for Your Son AND Powerful Prayers for Your Daughter

I had the privilege to read Powerful Prayers for Your Son and Powerful Prayers for Your Daughter both by Rob and Joanna Teigen.  As one involved in a prayer ministry, I love getting my hands on additional prayer resources! These books did not disappoint!

What you should know is that Powerful Prayers for Your Son  is mostly written by Joanna Teigen (at least the "commentary" is by her) and Powerful Prayers for Your Daughter  has the commentary by Rob Teigen. I found this interesting. As a mother, I appreciated the wife's perspective.

There are also additional insights from other authors sprinkled throughout the books. But the main content is the prayers! I found this to be a great resource to have handy when life comes at you as a parent!  You will appreciate the prayers and scripture to go along with each prayer. Topics include purity, grief, contentment, friendship, dating, and so much more!

These books are great resources for every parent.  I was given a free copy of both Powerful Prayers for Your Son and Powerful Prayers for Your Daughter  by Rob and Joanna Teigen for my honest review. I am happy to recommend these books!




No comments:

Post a Comment