Saturday, June 15, 2019

A Mamma of Girls MUST READ!!!

I make it no secret that I am a fan of Dannah Gresh and her work! I did have a chance to review Lies Girls Believe by Dannah Gresh. Honestly, I thought A Moms Guides to Lies Girls Believe & the Truth That Sets Them Free would just be a simple recap of the book for girls.

Boy (pun intended), was I wrong.

This book is a GIFT. A TREASURE. A handbook for MOMS!

In A Moms Guides to Lies Girls Believe & the Truth That Sets Them Free Dannah looks at lies girls are told. It does contain the entire workbook for girls, AND it also contains insight, research, data, advice and wisdom for Moms.  If you know Dannah's work, Dannah does not "beat around the bush" she is straightforward in calling moms to do their job and to educate their daughters.

I throughly enjoyed Dannah's insight, and was quite honestly challenged.

I would recommend this book for mothers of daughters ages 6+! Yes, that's right age 6! Dannah addresses hard issues that it would be ideal to "get ahead of" while your children are young! This book is a practical how to for mammas!

I was given a free copy of A Moms Guides to Lies Girls Believe & the Truth That Sets Them Free  from the publisher for my honest review which I was happy to do!

Mammas - grab this book as a resource for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment