Sunday, June 9, 2019

living lives book review

I had the chance to read Living Lies by Natalie Walters. It was the first book I read by her. I throughly enjoyed it!

Living Lies by Natalie Walters is the story of Lane and her past. She stumbles upon a young body in a small town where murder is unheard of. But what is going on?  What in keeping her from facing her past and what exactly did happen?  Who is this new young (handsome) deputy?

I loved what was written on the back cover of Living Lies by Natalie Walters. It reads: "A nail-biter that will make you play hooky from your day job, feed your children cereal for supper, and not stop reading until the last page. (by Jaime Jo Wright).  Although, I wasn't THAT hooked, I did throughly enjoy that book! I did enjoy how Natalie tied in her military experience.

Living Lies by Natalie Walters was a great read and would make an excellent summertime book, especially for beach reading!  I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review. I was happy to do just that!


No comments:

Post a Comment