Thursday, April 11, 2019

Driftwood Bay by Irene Hannon

I had the privilege of reading Driftwood Bay by Irene Hannon. I really enjoyed this Hope Harbor Novel. Jeanette Mason has settled in to her seclusive lifestyle at Hope Harbor. She is at the seaside town of Oregon and enjoying life on her lavender farm. She keeps to herself. Why is that? New to town is Dr. Logan West. Along with his daughter, or is it his daughter? Why is Jeanette so seclusive? What happened in her past?

I really enjoyed  Driftwood Bay by Irene Hannon. This was the first novel I had read by Irene. It was captivating and a great read. {Think great weekend getaway book or beach read!!!} I think what I like best is once I finished the novel, I realized that there are other books in the series. However a “pet peeve” of mine is when you have to read the next book in the series to find out the ending or read a book prior to this book to figure out exactly what’s going on. There are additional books in the series but they are not dependent on this book. And vice versa.

I really enjoyed Driftwood Bay by Irene Hannon. I would highly recommend this book. I was given a free copy by the publisher for my honest review which I was happy to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment