Friday, April 26, 2019

Becoming Us....Book Review

I had the chance to read Becoming Us by Robin Jones Gunn.  This novel, which is part of the Haven Makers Series (Book 1) has Emily, Trevor and their fifth grade daughter settling in California. They have left Trevor's wealthy family to start over in their new life.  Will they be able to make it? What about all the past hurts from their first few years of marriage?

Emily is trying to find her place. Find friendships, find her place as a mother, and a wife. She is also trying to find her place as a working mother.

In Becoming Us, Robin Jones Gunn explores many "modern" twists. Infertility, friendships, even essential oils! I love the scripture Robin weaves into the story.

Readers will enjoy this novel by Robin Jones Gunn.  I enjoyed the topics it explores and feel that thirty-somethings will relate!

I was given a free copy by the publisher for my honest review!



No comments:

Post a Comment