Saturday, April 20, 2019

Captivating! Justice Delivered Book Review

Patricia Bradley’s Justice Delivered is absolutely enthralling! Carly Smith has trust issues.  What has caused her to mistrust so many? How is this related to human trafficking? Who can she trust and who is part of the human trafficking ring? Why won’t Carly talk to her sister even now that she’s been out of the trafficking for so many years?

 I have to admit when I first started reading Justice Delivered,I was a little uncomfortable due to the topic of human trafficking. However the book dealt with the topic in a realistic but gentle way. Honestly Justice Deliveredwas captivating! I could not put it down. I highly recommend this Memphis Cold Case novel. Best of all it stands alone so you don’t have to read the first book to find out what’s going on, or the next book to find out how it ends! This is the first book I had read by Patricia Bradley. I absolutely loved it! 

I was given a free copy ofJustice Delivered  from the publisher for my honest review. Which I am happy to highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment