Saturday, July 23, 2022

Doing Church as a Team by Wayne Cordeiro

Doing Church as a Team by Wayne Cordeiro is an excellent resource on church  ministry as teams and a framework for leadership. I found this book was not only helpful for the church setting but also para church ministry. 

Wayne has been pastoring for many years and recently revised and updated this book. I found the wisdom and simple insight extremely relevant and helpful. This book gives insight an overview as to a simple teamwork structure in ministry. I found myself underlining many thought-provoking ideas. This book was relevant and easy to understand.


I found this book extremely useful and would recommend not only for church leadership but lay leadership and para church ministries as well. Wayne breaks down his ideas and makes them practical.


I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review which I was happy to do. I do recommend doing church as a team by Wayne Cordeiro. 

No comments:

Post a Comment