Monday, August 1, 2022

Going Higheer with God in Prayer by A.W. Tozer

Going higher with God in Prayer by A.W. Tozer, compiled and edited by James L Snyder, is an excellent book on prayer and its challenges in the Christian life. James L Snyder, was given the rights from the A.W. Tozer estate to produce new books derived from over 400 never before published audio tapes. James Snyder is an expert, and authority on the life of A.W. Tozer.

This book is filled with excellent and challenging insight on prayer. I’m assuming the original works of A.W. Tozer, have been updated for modern day culture, however the message has not been compromised from what I can understand. Tozer explores many different facets of prayer and challenges you to think in this book. Some highlights include, pondering on the verse in Ephesians that states, in everything by prayer. I also appreciated Tozer sharing that "prayer is the greatest privilege ever granted to men". Tozer writes, "our prayer is a channel through which God accomplishes His work His way."

I was given a free copy from publisher for my honest review which I was happy to do. I was challenged and encouraged by the book, Going Higher with God in Prayer by A.W. Tozer.

No comments:

Post a Comment