Monday, December 20, 2021

High-Wire Heartbreak by Anna Schmidt

High-Wire Heartbreak by Anna Schmidt is a fantastic novel. I need to confess I could NOT put it down. Sorry to those who I ignored so I could continue reading! I am not usually a fan of a dual timeline book but Anna nailed it in how she wrote the story!

Successful author, Chole Whitfield has arrived in Florida to work on her latest novel. However, she also has an ulterior motive of researching her grandmother's adoption and connection to the Ringling Family. Yes, that of circus life.  Travel back in time to the 1930s and you will find Lucinda, who is young and in love and a part of the circus.  Newly married, she is thrilled to finally let others know of her relationship with a social elite.  However, it's not that simple.

Again, I could not put the book down. The author weaves the story together in such a way that enthralls the reader. I was hooked. I highly recommend. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review, which I was happy to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment