Thursday, December 9, 2021

The Bible Recap Journal by Tara-Leigh Cobble

The Bible Recap Journal by Tara-Leigh Cobble is a beautiful way to enhance your journey through reading through the Bible.  Tara-Leigh offers this resource as a companion to her podcast.  Each page offers a space to write the date, a portion of scripture to read (in chronological order), things I loved/learned/noticed, questions/things I want to research, and a God Shot. The bottom of each page features either a prayer or scripture, or thought provoking insight.  There are so many resources go along with the Bible Recap series and this is a great addition.  This book could also be used alone, without any of the other resources.  

I appreciate having a resource for writing down thoughts and being able to reflect back upon them.  I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review, which I was happy to do. I hight recommend this excellent resource. 



No comments:

Post a Comment