Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Daily Wisdome for Women 2022 Devotional Collection

The Daily Wisdom for Women 2022 Devotional Collection is a beautiful collection of daily devotionals specifically for women in 2022.  Each day features scripture, a thought provoking devotional, and a prayer.  The beautiful collection starts with January 1 and continues through December 31.  Contributors are Terry Alburger, Linda Hang, Donna K. Maltese, Kelly McIntosh, Valorie Quesenberry, Janice Thompson, Annie Tipton and Ellie Zumbach.  Scriptures are from a varitey of translations which include NLT, NIV, ESV, MSG, AMPC and others.  A scripture index is included as well as a Read Through the Bible in a Year plan. I had considered giving this as a gift, but I love the book, I think I am going to keep it myself! The book is delightful. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review which I am happy to do. I highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment