Thursday, January 20, 2022

Never Leave Me

Never Leave My by Jody Hedlund is the thrilling tale of Ellen and her longtime friend Harrison. Ellen has a short time to live due to her genetic disease. Harrison has always been a dear friend and has diligently cared for Ellen since her family has passed away and her illness is progressing. Is there more than just a friendship with Harrison? Can there be more with Ellen’s dire situation? What about the tales of time travel her late sister shared? What about her father’s laborious research concerning her genetic disease? And what about love? 


I was absolutely intrigued by Never Leave Me. I did read the first book in the Waters of Time series, Come Back to Me, which I would highly recommend reading first. Both are amazing books and Never Leave Me does not disappoint. Clearly fiction but it also makes you think. I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review which I was happy to do. I recommend this delightful tale.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment