Monday, May 20, 2019

On a Summer Tide

It was refreshing to read On A Summer Tide by Suzanne Fisher Woods. I throughly enjoyed the book.

Paul Grayson has just sold his home. And bought part of an island. How will this affect his three daughters? What happened to their mother? Why do they not all get along? And how does Cam, the busy single mom business woman manage with her fear driven son? Will Blaine ever pick a major? And what about Maddie who is trying to find an internship?

I really enjoyed On A Summer Tide.  This is the second book I read by Suzanne Fisher Woods.  Suzanne has a way of keeping the reader entertained and enthralled. I enjoyed the way Suzanne weaved the story together with simple flashbacks throughout.  I kept wondering how this or that happened and enjoyed it being woven in the story.

I was given a free copy of On A Summer Tide by the publisher for my honest review. I am happy to recommend On A Summer Tide.


No comments:

Post a Comment