Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Surprised by Depth! Book Review ~ Whispers and Wildflowers

I had the opportunity to read Whispers and Wildflowers by Sarah Beth Marr.  I must  say I was surprised by the depth of this book! At first glance of a "30 Day Devotional" you think {assume} it's going to be a regular devotional. In fact, I thought I might be able to skim through it for a review! However, it is indeed "30 Days to Slow Your Pace, Savor Scripture, & Draw Closer to God."

I found myself absolutely enjoying {and being challenged by} the content! I love how it uses various translations of scripture to focus deeper on God's Word!

Whispers and Wildflowers will take you deeper on a 30 day spiritual retreat!  This is not to be taken lightly, but rather to be processed.

I love the space for journaling and thought proving questions!

I must add that Sarah Beth Marr is a former ballerina and her writing does reflect that. Unfortunately I can't relate to that but enjoyed the association to the ballet and dance as best I could.

I was given a free copy of  Whispers and Wildflowers for my honest review and did enjoy this book!



No comments:

Post a Comment