Saturday, February 23, 2019

Never Let Go by Elizabeth Goddard

Run my friends, Run to get this book and settle down for cozy winter reading, spring reading, summer beach reading, or fall reading! In other words, I loved this book! I had the chance to read Never Let Go by Elizabeth Goddard. This was my first book I've ever read by Elizabeth.



I loved the genre and the plot. First, Willow has just lost her grandfather. Then she must decide if she will carry on with his last case....his only open case in his forensic genealogy firm.  However, Willow's house is burned to the ground. All she has left of her grandfather is gone.  Next someone tries to kill Willow and destroy all the files from her grandfather's firm.  Enter an old flame and you've got the start of one fascinating story that will have you hooked!

The plot thickens as Willow continues to try to solve the mystery and fight for her life.

My only disappointment....this is book one, and book two isn't out yet! I loved this book! I was given a free copy of Never Let Go from the publisher for my honest review. And I really enjoyed this book.  I will be sure to look for more books by Elizabeth Goddard.  {Not responsible if you get hooked on this book and can't put it down!}

No comments:

Post a Comment