Tuesday, February 12, 2019

~A~LIFE~OF~LOVELY~

I had the opportunity to review A Life Of Lovely by Annie F. Downs. This was the first book I had read of Annie’s and was excited to read a book that was the “Young Women’s Guide to Collecting Moments that Matter”. Honestly, as I started to read, I thought this book was written for tween and teen girls. However as I continued to read, I realized that this book is really intended for college age gal. This shifted my thinking and I was able to appreciate it more once I realized that!

In A Life of Lovely, Annie shares moments that she has collected over the years that helped contribute to a life of lovely! She shares open and honest experiences from her years,  including a highlight of mentoring a group of college women. Annie shares personal hurts and raw emotions. As I said this is clearly written for an older teen/college age type gal. 


I appreciated Annie’s insight and would recommend this book. Annie writes in a real way ~ sorta like you’re taking to a friend. I was given a free copy for my honest review.  

No comments:

Post a Comment