Tuesday, October 9, 2018

You've Got This (Because God's Got YOU!)


I recently had the opportunity to read You’ve Got This (Because God‘s Got You). I had never heard of KariAnne Wood nor her blog. I look forward to  checking out her blog as she references it for decorating tips in the book. I thoroughly enjoyed  You’ve Got This (Because God‘s Got You). This book is a short, small book of 52 devotionals to uplift and encourage you. And it does just that. These are basically short stories or potential blog posts that can be read in a quick amount of time. This book would make a great gift.

KariAnne is real and authentic in sharing while writing this book. She offers encouragement and hope and keeps it simple and honest. I enjoyed reading the stories of her single life, eventually married life and now parenting life. KariAnne shares many stories that are relatable to many, however, those who will relate most are mothers. 

I enjoyed reading You’ve Got This (Because God‘s Got You) and would recommend this small, encouraging quick read! I was given a free copy of You’ve Got This (Because God‘s Got You)for my honest review, which I was happy to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment