Monday, October 1, 2018

Warrior Moms ~ Prayers for the Battlefield!

I was recently blessed with the opportunity to read Prayers for the Battlefield by Heidi St. John.  First, I was unfamiliar with her work or her ministry.  However, I was quickly delighted by her writing. In Prayers for the Battlefield, Heidi shares relevance wisdom and insight from her journey of raising her children and launching them.  This book is relevant both to mothers who have young children as well as mothers who have already launched their children from the home. It is a quick simple read that offers amazing insight based on scripture.

When I start reading a book I have to make a decision, will I underlined in the book or not? I'm happy to say that this book was definitely a book to underline. In it, Heidi St. John offers is invaluable insight to all mothers. This book is a great reference to have handy when needed!

Heidi shares, "Parenting is faith work at every stage..." She also shares practical wisdom on having VICTORY through Jesus in your parenting.  Heidi shares that, "God put the right arrow with the right warrior" (Meaning the right child with the right mama!)

I was given a free copy of Prayers for the Battlefield by Heidi St. John for my honest review. I was happy to provide this review and will be recommending this book to others!

No comments:

Post a Comment