Friday, June 23, 2023

But Then She Remembered by Katie Westenberg

But Then She Remembered - How to give God your full attention in a distracted world by Katie Westenberg is a unique non-fiction and Bible study blend. This book is different than most that I have read as the author shares her thoughts and insights, then has a short Bible study, followed  by some more insight. The author does discuss a variety of topics, such as identity, reading God’s word, focusing on memory, and telling our story. This was a very unique book to read due to the variety of topics. This would be ideal to do with a friend or as a group and do the Bible study together.  I did find myself underlining and highlighting many ideas. 

I was given a free copy from the publisher for my honest review, which I was happy to do. I do recommend But Then She Remembered - How to give God your full attention in a distracted world by Katie Westenberg. I think others will enjoy this unique Bible study and insightful book.

No comments:

Post a Comment